Medication synchronization is when the pharmacist coordinates the refill of your medications so you can pick them up on a single day each month. Many people miss doses of their regular medications and med sync can make you more likely to take them. Med Sync does the following:
- Eliminates the need to call in multiple prescription refills
- Allows you the convenience of fewer trips to the pharmacy
- Provides an opportunity to meet with your pharmacist on a monthly basis to discuss your medications
How it Works
- Talk to our pharmacists about enrolling in med sync.
- Once enrolled, pharmacy staff will review your ongoing monthly medications and develop a plan to synchronize them so they can be picked up on a single day each month that is convenient for you.
- Pharmacy staff may call you to confirm your pick up date about a week prior and identify any necessary changes that should take place before your prescriptions are filled.
- After reviewing any changes to your medications, the pharmacy staff will prepare each prescription and create one package for easy pick up on your scheduled date.
- On your scheduled day, you pick up all of your prescriptions at the pharmacy. At that time, you can ask the pharmacist any questions that you may have about your medication.
- The process repeats itself each month so that you can pick up all of your medications at once, and the pharmacist can identify potential issues to help you take your medication as prescribed.